Morrisons Solicitors would like to invite you to our Corporate Insights Seminar…
How ready is your business for GDPR? A practical guide to the steps you should be taking.
With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect on 25 May 2018, businesses, whatever their size, need to be planning ahead in order to comply with their new obligations.
Natalie Wood, Senior Associate & data protection specialist, teams up with Joanne Kavanagh, Partner & Head of Employment at Morrisons Solicitors, to explore the most important changes under GDPR, and highlight the practical steps your business should be taking in preparation.
- Accountability and data protection by design
- Fair processing information, stricter conditions for consent & privacy notices
- New statutory liabilities for data processors
- New data subject rights and changes to the subject access regime including the right to have data corrected or to be ‘forgotten’
- Notification of breaches
- Privacy impact assessments
- Practical tips
DATE & VENUE
Wednesday 22nd November
Morrisons Solicitors, Prospero, 73 London Road, Redhill, RH1 1LQ
Tuesday 28th November
Warren House, Warren Rd, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 7HY
4.00-4.30pm Registration & arrival drinks
4.30-6.00pm Presentation & questions
6.00-6.30pm Finger buffet & networking