Business contracts and compliance
We know that our clients’ businesses are as diverse as our clients themselves. However, each business does have one thing in common; it is more sustainable, more robust and more profitable where the business procedures and agreements are designed to protect its interests.
The legal support we offer to our clients is tailored to achieve this aim and ensure business arrangements reflect what they are intended to achieve commercially. Our Corporate & Commercial team advise in a diverse range of services:
- IT software, development and licensing
- Supply of goods and services
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Intellectual property protection and exploitation
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Protecting trademarks through registration
Outsourcing can bring huge benefits. Removing a support function from a business allows the owners and managers to focus on its core services and the next stage in its growth. We assist both outsourcing providers and the businesses seeking their support with timely and pragmatic advice in these often high value and bespoke contracts.
The modern business deals with a complex array of legislation and regulation. We help our clients navigate these difficult areas, focusing on:
- Corporate governance and company law compliance
- Data protection and freedom of information
- Anti-Bribery compliance
- Product regulation, including safety, labelling and advertising rules