We are delighted to invite you to the first session of our brand new ‘Corporate Insights Seminar Series’, where you can engage with our experienced solicitors in a lively and insightful discussion surrounding the topic of maximising value within your business. We are committed to sharing our knowledge and insight with all of our clients across each of our five regions and we will have experts on hand in the form of experienced employment, corporate and dispute resolution lawyers. The event is designed to be unlike the ordinary workshops or seminars you may have been to, focussing on interacting with you in way that will be relevant to your organisation on issues such as:
• Retaining and incentivising staff including, bonuses, commissions, share and EMI schemes.
• Protecting your organisation’s goodwill and customer relationships if staff leave for whatever reason.
• Protecting your organisation’s hard earned reputation on Twitter, Facebook and social media generally.
• Making your commercial agreements with suppliers and customers watertight.
• What to do when your organisation doesn’t get what it paid for or doesn’t get paid.
• Protecting your organisation’s ingenuity and creativity from being copied and exploited by competitors.
In order for you to extract the maximum value from that conversation, it would be great to hear from you in advance about the sorts of issues that you grapple with everyday and the legal questions you need answering! Please contact us and send your question to Jordan.email@example.com and let us know which of the following sessions you would like to attend.
Dates and Venues:
10th May – Reigate Manor, Reigate Hill, Reigate, RH2 9PF
11th May – Gorse Hill, Hook Heath Rd, Woking, GU22 0QF
17th May – Morrisons’ Solicitors Teddington Office, Waldegrave Rd, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8GT
18th May – Morrisons’ Solicitors Wimbledon Office, First Floor, Connect House, 133-137 Alexandra Rd, SW19 7JY
Time and Format:
8:00 – 8:30am Registration and Breakfast
8:30 – 9:30am Presentation and Panel Discussion
9:30 – 10:00am Networking and opportunity for further questions