Extending your lease or buying the freehold
The procedure for extending your lease or buying the freehold of your property is complex– and also emotional. We recognise that when you choose to go down this route, it’s because you are invested, both financially and emotionally in the property – either as your home or as the home of your business.
We understand your need for clear and expert advice. Our dedicated team of specialists have many years’ experience dealing with all aspects of leasehold enfranchisement and will guide you through the entire procedure and help you to achieve the right outcome for you.
- Extending your lease
- Buying the freehold of your building
- Buying the freehold of your house
- Advising on tenants’ right of first refusal to acquire their freehold
- Right to manage applications
- Missing landlord applications
In a process that has such significance for you, it’s important that you consult an advisor who handles this kind of work regularly and who knows all the potential pitfalls and how to deal with them.
At Morrisons we do, and that’s why we are members of the LEASE (The Leasehold Advisory Service) Practitioners Directory. We will agree costs with you in advance and where possible we will work on a fixed-fee basis to give you clarity from the outset.
Management Companies and Resident Associations
- Tasman Court Residents Co Ltd (48 flats)
- Confidential W14 estate (130 flats/20 houses)
- Langham Gardens Residents Co Ltd (45 flats)
- Swanside Residents Management Co Ltd (30 flats)
- Fitzwilliam House Ltd (32 flats)
Individual Property owners
Private property owners and investors on lease extensions, buying freehold, right to manage applications, tenants’ right of first refusal and has particular expertise in dealing with missing landlord applications