Growth and Financing
We can support the development of your recruitment business infrastructure in a manner designed to lock in shareholder value, underpin growth and to tolerate investor due diligence. Whether you are seeking additional funding, larger business premises, a better online presence or are keen to establish incentives for key staff, we have a wealth of experience helping recruitment companies to take the next step in their development, including:
- Financing: all legal aspects of equity and debt fund raising and any related security.
- Employee incentives and retention: share schemes, bonus schemes and other cash and non-cash incentive arrangements.
- Protecting and enhancing value: sector specific post termination provisions, appropriate business terms and conditions and effective policies for staff management and regulatory compliance.
- Office space: leasing and subletting commercial premises and acquiring freehold property.
- Website and social media: industry appropriate online terms and disclaimers, along with social networking policies to secure and protect ownership of social networking media data.
- Debt recovery and other disputes: debt recovery and claims relating to the protection of brand and reputation.