Adam is a Litigation Executive in the Property arm of the Dispute Resolution team, based in Redhill. He joined the firm in 2012 having moved from Brachers Solicitors in Maidstone, where he worked for 5 years.
Adam deals with a broad range of property disputes and has a developed a busy landlord and tenant practice.
…thorough and creative in his advice, responds quickly and clearly and works well with other counsel to achieve the best results
Examples of work
Acted for private landlord of commercial premises -
In relation to various issues, including:
- Unauthorised subletting of part of the premises;
- Eviction of unauthorised sub-tenant;
- Dispute as to whether the Lease had been surrendered by operation of law;
- Recovery of unpaid rent from the guarantor.
Landlord and Tenant:
- Commercial and residential possession claims
- Service charge disputes
- Breach of covenant disputes
- Contentious aspects of business lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 Act
- Boundary disputes
- Nuisance claims
- Adverse Possession
- Easement and Right of Way Disputes
- Order for sale following charging orders and where co-owner refuses to sell
- Disputes as to the distribution of proceeds of sale of a property