Our clients are often anxious about being involved in litigation, primarily because clients are concerned about the potential costs involved. We are well aware that litigation is usually the most expensive legal service our clients buy. If you are facing legal action, or if need to bring a claim, we understand that you will want a fast, cost-effective resolution that protects you and your family. Our team of highly experienced lawyers will work with you to design a strategy for resolving disputes quickly; pre-empting or avoiding long drawn-out litigation.We can help you with:
• Bringing or defending a claim under a contract
• Advice to partners, or partnerships
• A claim against a professional who has given you negligent advice
• Tax claims brought by, or against, HMRC
• Claims against the estates of a deceased person, or contesting a willWe are innovative with pricing solutions to ensure that our advice is tailored to your needs. In the right cases, we will offer a “no win no fee” funding arrangement, or fixed prices for set pieces of work. It is rarely cost-effective to instruct a solicitor to act for you in a small claim (valued at £10,000 or less) but you may want to buy legal advice on a pay-as-you-go basis.