Our lawyers have extensive experience in dealing with development properties. The work we regularly undertake includes handling option agreements, overage agreements, collateral warranties and rights to third party notices.
Our substantial experience includes acting for developers on commercial and residential development, as well as plot sales. We have a long tradition of also acting for land owners in their dealings with developers.
We cover the following:
- Commercial and residential
- Site assembly
- Conditional contracts
- Pre-emptions/rights of first refusal
- Development agreements
- Planning and other statutory agreements
- Infrastructure agreements
- Joint ventures
- Collaboration agreements
- Funding agreements
- Overage and uplift agreements
- Environmental licences
- Building contracts and associated appointments, collateral warranties and other ancillary documentation