Information for agencies
If and when we utilise a recruitment agency, we will contact the agency directly giving them details of the vacancies. We would not expect an agency to submit CVs to us solely based on the vacancies published on our website.
Submission of Candidates
When we have given a vacancy to a recruitment agency we would expect the following:
- All CVs must be submitted to the Operations Director or HR Assistant and not to line managers/supervisors within the Firm. CVs not received by the Operations Director or the HR
- Assistant will not be considered formal introductions to the firm.
- Agencies must not submit the CV of any candidate without their consent and should brief candidates fully on the vacancy prior to submitting the CV.
- Agencies must adhere to Equal Opportunities and Data Protection legislation.
- Agencies must provide written confirmation of their terms and conditions including fees to the Operations Director prior to the submission of any suitable candidates. Please note that fees in excess of 18% are not currently being considered for any roles within the Firm.
Level of Service
We expect all agencies to:
- Provide an outstanding service
- Interview candidates face to face or at least comprehensively over the telephone before submitting the candidates CV.
- Demonstrate a good level of understanding of not only our firm and our requirements, but also the legal or other relevant sector.